Sunday, November 15, 2015

Leap of Faith

Last year I was going through some life challenges and took a vacation to the Florida Keys with my best friend to escape for a little vacation.  While I was there, I bought a cup with a picture of a hammock hanging between two palm trees and Key West was written on the back of it.  I decided that whenever I was having a hard time I could look at my cup and picture myself lying in that hammock and taking in the beautiful view that is the Florida Keys. Fast forward a year and a half later, I sold my home and most of my stuff, said goodbye to some amazing friends and made the giant leap of faith to change jobs and lifestyle and start doing travel physical therapy.  Little did I know that my first job would be in Key West!  I plan to use this blog to write about the different experiences that I have while on this little adventure both to share with friends and family and to document for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Key west was calling your name! Good luck my beautiful friend! I can't wait to read about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you, Suzanne! Can't wait to hear about your adventures :-)

    ReplyDelete